The Maybelline EyeStudio Quad’s are in my Spring 2010 Favorites for being super pigmented, soft, and inexpensive. I recently picked up “Green With Envy,” and did a look for a special date night with my husband. To see the makeup look, how to get it, as well as additional photographs of this quad,
- Apply #2, a light, beige shimmer brown, to the inner corners of your eyes.
- Apply #3, a shimmery moss green over your entire eyelid, to the crease.
- Apply #4, a shimmery dark green to the outer one-third of your eyelid, and your crease. Blend out well with a fluffy blending brush.
- Apply #1, a light, shimmery beige below your eyebrow, and lightly blend downward with your crease.
- For the special pop in this look, apply #3 to your bottom lash line to get the moss green to stand out. Follow with your favorite mascara!
Maybelline EyeStudio Quad’s currently retail for $6.49 at your local drugstore. You can also purchase this quad online by clicking below:
Was this post helpful?
Feel free to use the contact form, or leave a comment below.