In honor of today not only being Sunday, but also being Mother’s Day, we figured we would take a laid back approach, and present to you a “lip gloss medley.” These are a collection of lip gloss swatches that are some of our favorites in our collection. Call it a hodgepodge, call it a medley, we like to think of it as fun to look at!
- NYX Goddess of The Night Lipgloss in “La La” is a Barbie, bubblegum pink with silver shimmer in it. NYX lip glosses are one of my all-time favorites, since they are completely non-sticky, and last a long time.
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in “Cherries in the Glow,” is a sheer, muted burgundy lip gloss that looks fantastic with bronzed cheeks. I love the Super Lustrous lipglosses, as I think they come in a great variety of colors, and they are so moisturizing on the lips.
- Revlon Colour Juice “Tutti Frutti” is a bright cool toned pink lip gloss. It applies wonderfully, and makes you teeth look so white because of the blue undertones in it!
- Victoria’s Secret Lipgloss in “Elegance,” is a sheer, dark berry color with lots of silver micro glitter in it. The shade is so unbelievably gorgeous and flattering on a variety of skin tones.
- Sephora Lipgloss in “Pink-o-Lada,” is a sheer, light, coral toned pink shade with tons of golden shimmer in it. I love the Sephora brand lip glosses, and this shade is my favorite. I consistently keep this one in my purse, and I always reach for it!
Beauty Gala would like to wish all the beautiful mommies out there a very Happy Mother’s Day today. We hope today was a relaxing and enjoyable day for every single one of our gorgeous readers out there!
What lip glosses are you currently reaching for right now?
Feel free to use the contact form, or leave a comment below.