My Top 10 Spring 2010 Favorites is a list consisting of ten products that I have been loving all season long thus far, and will continue to use for at least the rest of the season. Going into depth on each of these ten products in my two part video-series, you will learn about ten really efficient, hard working beauty products that work for you, not the other way around. To watch the videos, as well as see a complete list of products,
Beauty Gala’s Top 10 Spring 2010 Favorites (in no particular order):
- Mario Badescu Strawberry Face Scrub is a creamy exfoliating face scrub made with real strawberry seeds and extracts in it. It smells exactly like real strawberries in a jar, and leaves my skin feeling smooth, and looking bright. To purchase, click below:
- Clinique Acne Solutions Foundation is a moderate coverage foundation that contains salicylic acid to help repair skin of blemishes and oil, while also covering current blemishes. I love the way this applies, and the way the coverage is buildable. To purchase, click below:
- Maybelline EyeStudio Quads are a group of palettes created by Maybelline with ultra soft, velvety, pigmented color. The one I currently own is “Irresistably Ivy,” and I did a look with this palette on Beauty Gala. To purchase, click below:
- Clinique All About Eyes Serum is a depuffing roller ball massage for your under eye area. As someone with really puffy eyes, this feels good on my skin, and reduces the appearance of fluid and puffiness. To purchase, click below:
- Neutrogena UltraSheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF30 is an ultra lightweight, oil-free SPF for your body and face, and won’t clog your pores. This is my go-to sunblock for my face throughout the entire spring and summer months. To purchase, click below:
- Covergirl Continuous Lipcolor in Parisian Pink is a long wearing romantic rose pink lipstick you can find at the drugstore. It’s very wearable, and goes with many different makeup looks. Plus, pink lips are hot, hot, hot this season! To purchase, click below:
- Nivea “A Kiss of Flavor” Passion Fruit Lip Balm is a sheer, berry tinted lip balm that smells like tropical passion fruit. These can be found at any drugstore, and moisturize your lips like crazy. They also smell and taste excellent! To purchase, click below:
- L’oreal EverStrong Shampoo & Conditioner is a set of sulfate-free hair products that smell like Rosemary & Juniper, and Rosemary & Mint. These are ultra soothing and cooling to your scalp, which is especially perfect for the months when it’s hot out there. To purchase, click below:
- Sephora ColorPlay 5-in-1 is a brand new kit that contains five separate pop out palettes, each with ten different eye-shadows, two lip glosses, and a blush. Each palette fits snugly into an empty palette which you can bring with you anywhere. I swatched this palette on Beauty Gala, and it is amazing, especially for its value. To purchase, click below:
- Laura Mercier Oil-free Flawless Face Kit is a kit containing several Laura Mercier products at a value price. This kit contains two concealer brushes, a makeup sponge, a makeup puff, oil-free foundation primer, oil-free tinted moisturizer, and her signature Secret Camouflage concealer. To purchase, click below:
What are your favorite products for Spring 2010?
Feel free to use the contact form, or leave a comment below.
[ALL PHOTOGRAPHY ON THIS SITE IS TAKEN BY REBECCA KAZIMIR. NO PHOTOGRAPHS ARE TO BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION.]
[All products were purchased with my own money.]