The Essie Summer 2010 Collection contains six colorful, playful shades for the hot summer season. I personally picked up two of the shades from the collection: Demure Vixen, and Haute As Hello. To see swatches,
- Demure Vixen is an extremely unique shade, which is what drew me to it. It is described by Essie as an “iridescent cocoa mauve,” which I would say is pretty spot on. The color looks like a mauve-purple, and it looks sheer in bright light, and yet more opaque and moody at certain angles. The iridescent shimmer is really gorgeous, as it flashes bright purple. Overall, I don’t have anything else quite like it in my collection. This is my favorite shade from the Essie Summer 2010 Collection.
- Haute As Hello is a gorgeous peachy coral. I am a sucker for coral nail polish, and I knew I had to pick this one up since I really liked “Tart Deco” from their Spring 2010 Collection, but never bought it. It’s nothing spectacularly unique, but it is creamy and rich in color, and looks great against a tan for the summer.
The Essie Summer 2010 Collection contains six shades:
- Miss Matched: A lilac purple
- Haute As Hello: Peachy Coral (shown above)
- Knockout Pout: A bright bubblegum pink
- Vermillionaire: Bright orange
- Demure Vixen: Iridescent Cocoa Mauve (shown above)
- Pretty Edgy: A bright grass green
Was this post helpful?
Feel free to use the contact form, or leave a comment below.
[ALL PHOTOGRAPHY ON THIS SITE IS TAKEN BY REBECCA KAZIMIR. NO PHOTOGRAPHS ARE TO BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION.]