Recently, I stumbled upon some photographs of Keira Knightley at an event and I was blown away by how gorgeous her makeup was. Her makeup is simple, yet it gives an extraordinary glow and youthfulness to her face. Everything from her soft, wispy hair and headband to her flushed cheeks and understated lips worked together to make her look ethereal. I knew I had to recreate the look for a tutorial because the payoff is stunning and it is quite simple to achieve. I put together another step-by-step pictorial of this look and how to achieve it, so
The Look: Soft champagne and peach are blended onto the eyes with a very light hand, along with half lashes on the outer corners of the eyes. A very soft, feminine pink blush is applied to the apples of the cheeks, with a highlighter topping off the cheeks. The lips are understated and soft with a nude-peach glow. This look will work on any skin tone, from very light to dark, you just need to adjust the shades slightly so they show up on your skin if you are darker.
How To Achieve This Look:
For the lips, I used Milani’s “Pucker Up” Crystal Gloss.
The Finished Look:
- Revlon ColorStay Whipped Foundation (my shade is 250 – Medium Beige)
- New York Color Eyeshadow Duo in “Brighton Peach”
- Physician’s Formula pH Matchmaker Blush in “Natural”
- Revlon ColorStay Mineral Finished Powder Highlighter in “Brighten”
- Stila Kajal Eyeliner in “Topaz”
- Smashbox Limitless Eyeliner in “Onyx”
- Milani Crystal Gloss in “Pucker Up”
- eBay False Eyelashes (cut in half)
- Revlon ColorStay Brow Enhancer in “Light Brown”
If you have any questions about the products or technique used, feel free to leave them below. What do you think of Keira Knightleys’ natural, soft, glowing peach look?
[ALL PHOTOGRAPHY ON THIS SITE IS TAKEN BY REBECCA KAZIMIR. NO PHOTOGRAPHS ARE TO BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION.]
this look is beautiful!!! your eyes are amazing as well