If you remember Beauty Gala’s post on the Sephora ColorPlay 5-in-1 Kit, there are five looks that Sephora created specifically for this kit. Beauty Gala already displayed a tutorial for a sultry smokey eye, “Dinner In Paris.” This time around, we decided to go for the bright, playful eye inspired by the city of Tokyo, which is often known for being bold and fearless in its fashion and makeup. A stunning pastel green is displayed underneath a playful, bright pink brow highlight. To top it all off, a bright blue is blended on the bottom lash line, and a lime green is added to the inner corner of the eye. To see the full tutorial, as well as more photographs of this fantastically vivacious look,
- First, sweep #3, a bright pink, over your entire eyelid, blending right up to below your eyebrows.
- Second, sweep #2, a bright green, over your eyelid, on top of the pink, and above the crease, until a small pop of the pink peeks out from underneath your brow. Blend with a fluffy blending brush slightly. If you would like for the pink to be as bright and dramatic as the Sephora photograph, you can now go back and reapply the bright pink underneath your brow. I skipped this step, as I wanted the pink to shine through, but for this look to still be overall soft and wearable.
- Third, sweep #4, a bright sky blue, on your lower lash line, focusing mostly on the outer corners, and blending out softly as you go towards the inner corner of your lower lash line.
- Fourth, sweep #5, a pastel lime green, on the inner corners of your eyes to brighten up the entire look.
- Lastly, apply eyeliner to your upper lash line, and on the inner rims of your bottom lash line. Top with your favorite mascara, and voila! You have a simple, bold, colorful spring and summer look.
For my cheeks, I used the blush in this palette, and for my lips, I applied Lip #2 lightly to my lips, and then applied Lip #1 to the center of my lips for added shimmer. For mascara, I used Sephora’s Atomic Volume Mascara, which I received a sample of, and absolutely love. I can see myself going through many tubes of this mascara.
You may use any colors you have in your makeup collection that match the shades I used, however, I highly recommend Sephora’s Colorplay 5-in-1 Kit. You can check it out on Beauty Gala here before purchasing. There is an endless variety of looks you can do with this palette! To purchase this kit online, you can click on the photograph or link below:
You can also purchase Sephora’s Atomic Volume Mascara (used in this look), which I am currently in love with, online by clicking the link below:
Was this post helpful?
Feel free to use the contact form, or leave a comment below.
[ALL PHOTOGRAPHY ON THIS SITE IS TAKEN BY REBECCA KAZIMIR. NO PHOTOGRAPHS ARE TO BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION.]