When I think about the holiday season, I think about giving to other people. Not just money or gifts, but also intangibles like my time and my kindness. In a season where everyone is rushing and stressed out, a simple smile or ear to listen can really make a difference. Christmas has become about watching the faces of the people I love open up their gifts. I love seeing their wonder, their excitement, and their reaction when they open up a gift that I carefully picked out for them. When I heard that TOMS for Target was actually going to happen, I was elated. I’m a long-time fan of TOMS and own many of their shoes. Not only are they comfortable and cute, but most importantly, they give a pair of shoes to someone in need every time I purchase a pair. It is the perfect time of year for TOMS for Target because now everyone can have access to their favorite line that gives back for every item!
Target is partnering with TOMS, by launching a limited time gift collection available in stores on November 16th, 2014. Like TOMS “one-for-one” model, with each gift purchased by Target shoppers, a gift will be made to a person in need. Donations will include one of the following: one blanket via American Red Cross, one week of meals via Feeding America, or one pair of shoes via TOMS. One-for-One. For All.
The collection contains something for everyone, from toddler shoes to bracelets to coffee mugs. Not only will you want to scoop up some of the pieces for yourself, but these make great gifts. Here are my top picks from the TOMS for Target Look Book:
1. TOMS for Target Blankets. Is there anything better than a warm fuzzy throw blanket in the colder months? Knowing TOMS typical quality fabric, these are sure to be super soft and cozy.
2. TOMS for Target Bracelet Set. I love that these are inspirational and have that laid-back bohemian style to them. These would make a great gift during the holiday season as well.
3. TOMS for Target Women’s Shoes. Let’s face it, TOMS is known for their shoes and they do it well. These fit beautifully every time and they’re comfortable enough to wear on your long shopping excursions!
4. TOMS for Target Women’s Sweaters. Like the blankets in this collection, these are sure to be super soft and cozy. You can never go wrong with a beautiful basic sweater in your wardrobe collection.
5. TOMS for Target Poncho. In keeping with the cold-weather theme, this poncho is on my list. I love the laid-back boho vibe of it and would wear it with the TOMS for Target Bracelet Set. Super chic but simple.
What pieces from the #TOMSforTarget collection are you going to pick up?
TOMS For Target: One-for-One. For All. Starting November 16th, for every Target+TOMS limited edition gift you buy, we’re (Target) giving shoes, a blanket or meals to those in need. #TOMSforTarget
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Target via Mode Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Target.