My inspiration for this look was originally from the MAC Holiday 2014 pigment set I realized I had never opened or used. This set isn’t available anymore, but you can easily substitute similar shades in your collection. I knew I wanted the lids to be super sparkly and full of metallic sheen. In sticking with the pink theme, I used a pink blush on the cheeks and a matte pink lipstick on the lips. I’ve got full product details inside,
ON THE EYES:
- MAC Holiday 2014 “Objects of Affection” Pigments and Glitter in Pink/Rose (no longer available, but Urban Decay’s Naked 3 Palette is a great alternative). I applied a burgundy shade in the crease of my eye and blended it upward. I used a shimmering golden pink shade along my lower lashes and all over my entire eyelid. I dabbed on a tiny bit of rose gold glitter right into the center of my eyelid for an extra pop.
- MAC Chromagraphic Pencil in NC15/NW20 for the water-line.
- Tarteist Clay Liner for the upper lash-line and wing.
- Esqido “Unforgettable” Mink Lashes
ON THE FACE:
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Step 1 Smoothing Primer
- Maybelline Better Skin Foundation
- Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Palette
- BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal
- BECCA Cosmetics Blush in Flowerchild
- L’oreal Brow Stylist Pencil in Blonde
ON THE LIPS:
- Colourpop Ultra Matte Lips in Trap (mixed with another one of their shades, “Donut”)
To make the entire look last and give my skin a dewy, perfected finish, I sprayed my trusty MAC Fix + Spray over my entire face. I absolutely loved this look and when I went into it, I had no idea what the final outcome was going to be. A monochromatic rose gold and pink makeup look can really illuminate your eyes and skin simultaneously.
[ALL PHOTOGRAPHY ON THIS SITE IS TAKEN BY REBECCA KAZIMIR. NO PHOTOGRAPHS ARE TO BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION.]