Happy Valentine’s Day! Today has been an exhausting day. Actually, this entire week has been exhausting so far and it’s only Tuesday! I figured I would show you my Valentine’s Day makeup that I wore today. I ended up going pretty simple and classic with an ombre lip look. I have more photos and the full product list inside,
USED ON THE EYES:
- Stila Eyes Are The Window Palette in “Body” (light shimmery pink all over the eyelid, inner corners, and crease)
- Tarteist Clay Paint Liner in Black applied into a cat-eye using the Sigma E65 Small Angled Brush
- Milani Cosmetics Brow & Eye Highlighter in “02 – Matte Cream & Luminous Lift” on the water-line and brow-bone
- It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara
- Ardell Demi Wispies
- Anastasia Brow Wiz in “Dark Brown”
For the lips, I wanted to do a pink ombre lip. I used the NYX Ombre Lip Duo in “04 – Freckles & Speckles” which automatically has the two shades you need.
Sometimes when you look up close, ombre lips can look a little “off” but once you step back and take a picture you realize they look blended and sculpted simultaneously. This trick also makes your lips look bigger.
And that is the finished look! Believe it or not, we have had major pollen here already in the south, causing me to have spring allergies already. There are some days when I just want to itch all my eye makeup off, so sticking with simpler makeup or makeup that I know won’t budge has been key for me lately.
Here’s a little fun from my Instagram page. You can follow me here. I always have fun buying the cheap, silly props for various holidays and wearing them. I already picked up some fun props for Mardi Gras and St. Patrick’s Day makeup looks and photographs. Stay tuned!
[ALL PHOTOGRAPHY ON THIS SITE IS TAKEN BY REBECCA KAZIMIR. NO PHOTOGRAPHS ARE TO BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION.]