I wanted to share with you my 6 Fall Beauty Must-Have’s! These are my top picks right now that are on my beauty wish-list. You can browse and shop for these by clicking each item in the image above! [Affiliate links.]
1. Hourglass Ambient Powder Palette: I am a HUGE lover of the Hourglass Ambient Powder’s. I already own two of them myself, and trust me, if it were up to my wallet, I’d own every single one of them. They’re fantastic for using all over your entire complexion and the powder is so finely milled that it doesn’t look cakey or make your face look like a disco ball. They give you a super natural, candlelit glow to your complexion. When I saw that they are now offering a “palette” of three of the powders together, I immediately knew this had to be mine. This is a MUST-HAVE for me, and definitely next up on my Sephora shopping list.
2. Origins GinZing Eye Cream: This is on my wishlist because I love Origins skincare so much, and I already adore their GinZing moisturizer. It really wakes up my complexion and evens out my skin tone without even needing foundation. I deal with puffiness underneath my eyes, so this eye cream is currently on my wish list. The older I get, the more I am noticing dark circles, as well. Definitely on my must-have list!
3. Origins Sensory Therapy “Peace of Mind”: I owned this tiny little magic in a bottle a few years ago, and I used it all up within a matter of two months. You squeeze out a drop or two and apply it to anywhere you feel tension. When I used to feel stressed, I would apply a bit to my temples and earlobes and it would work magic on any tension headaches or stress I felt. It’s perfect if you’re pregnant and dealing with headaches but can’t take anything for it. It’s also small enough to tote around with you in your handbag.
4. Bumble and Bumble Thickening Dryspun Finish Spray: I tested this spray in Sephora this weekend and it was amazing. It’s like a dry shampoo in that it will refresh your hair, especially at the roots if you need it, but it also adds TONS of body and volume to your hair without making it crunchy. This would be the perfect spray for using after the gym if you can’t wash your hair, or just for refreshing your blowout after a long day.
5. Tom Ford Beauty Lip Color in “Violet Fatale”: It’s no secret that I’ve been addicted to purple, plum, and dark lip colors this season. I saw a model wearing this lip color in a photograph and fell in love. It’s a gorgeous shade and that Tom Ford packaging is pure luxury. There’s nothing like a gorgeous, glamorous lipstick.
6. YSL Glossy Stain Rebel Nudes in “109 – Fuchsia Fugitive”: Another product that I already own (though not in this shade), and love. These Glossy Stains go on like a gloss, feel super hydrating, and stay put on your lips. The new Rebel Nudes collection caught my eye in person at Sephora this weekend, especially “109 – Fuchsia Fugitive.” It is the most amazing pink shade with a strong golden reflect to it. It reminds me of NARS “Orgasm” Blush in a lip stain. It’d be flattering on every single skin tone, as well.
What is on your beauty wish list right now?