Your smile is one of the first things people notice about you. I feel ultimately more confident and cheerful when I know my smile is perfectly prepped and looking good. I have a short routine that I always go through to make sure my smile is prepped the best it can be. Colgate® Optic White® RADIANT™ Toothpaste, which is a new launch at Kroger, helps safely whiten my teeth on the inside and the outside, unlike many other toothpastes. When I’m wearing a gorgeous bold lip color like this, I want gleaming teeth to go along with it! Here’s how to get the perfect smile:
- My makeup is done but my lips and teeth are not ready to go. I feel a little self-conscious and I am eager to get my lips prepped and ready to go!
- Apply a lip scrub all over your lips to exfoliate any dead skin cells. You can even make a homemade mixture using some honey and sugar.
- Apply a tiny drop of oil to your lips and work it.
- While waiting for your lips to absorb the oil, use Colgate® Optic White® RADIANT™ Toothpaste to brush your teeth! It’s made with a dentist recommended ingredient, hydrogen peroxide, to whiten the inside and outside of your teeth.
- Apply your desired lip color. For me, it’s a bold coral-red for the spring.
- Be confident. Your smile is perfectly prepped and ready to go.
Having my lips and teeth prepped makes me much more likely to not only smile, but to generally feel more confident when I’m facing other people. There’s nothing worse than having a feeling of wanting to cover your mouth or teeth because you feel bad about them.
I found my Colgate® Optic White® RADIANT™ Toothpaste in the dental hygiene section of my local Kroger, in a beautiful clear box that stands out from the rest of the packaging.
Going from wanting to hide my smile to wanting to show it off feels like a million bucks.
This Colgate® Optic White® RADIANT™ Toothpaste helps me feel beautiful both inside and out. There’s something contagious about a smile, so go ahead and use my tutorial to prep your smile and pass it on!
[ALL PHOTOGRAPHY ON THIS SITE IS TAKEN BY REBECCA KAZIMIR. NO PHOTOGRAPHS ARE TO BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION.]