The Colourpop x Karrueche Collection is called Fem Rosa, and the newest palette is “She.” It’s extraordinarily beautiful and definitely different from a lot of the warm-toned palettes we have been constantly seeing. I played with mine yesterday and decided to put together a quick tutorial using the palette.
Here is the palette in all of its glory. Colourpop just restocked this palette today, but if you see it out of stock again, they will probably restock it yet again because it has been so popular.
HOW TO GET THE LOOK:
- Use Shade 1 in the crease of your eye and blend it upward generously. This shade is super pigmented and has quite a pink tone to it, which I was pleasantly surprised with. These blend beautifully with a fluffy blending brush.
- Apply Shade 2 into the crease of your eye only, concentrating it right where the socket is and building it up to add definition.
- Use Shade 3 over your entire eyelid and pat it on. This shade is stellar. It shines and sparkles like none other and it has multi-faceted shimmer in it.
- Go back with Shade 2 and apply it on the lower lashes, blending it well to smoke it out.
- Use Shade 4 on the brow-bone.
I applied a medium brown eyeliner on my water-line to add some extra definition without it being too dark for the rest of the look. I used Essence Kajal Liner in Teddy (one of my favorite inexpensive dupes for MAC’s Teddy Liner).
THE FINISHED LOOK:
I did apply some false lashes to add length. I used Red Cherry #43’s.
This is a great color combination and look for all skin-tones and eye colors. I love the pink tones with the copper red’s pulling through against the purple socket and lash-line!
PRODUCTS USED ON THE REST OF THE FACE:
- Farsali Unicorn Essence (primer)
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation in 5.0
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Light & Medium
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
- It Cosmetics Contour Palette
- Tarte Exposed Blush
- Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip in Bianca
- NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Ash Brown
The Colourpop Fem Rosa “She” Palette is available online at Colourpop’s website. Each palette retails for $18.00USD. If it says out of stock, it is very likely they will keep restocking it for awhile, so keep checking back!
[ALL PHOTOGRAPHY ON THIS SITE IS TAKEN BY REBECCA KAZIMIR. NO PHOTOGRAPHS ARE TO BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION.]