This is part of the PopSugar Select & ShopStyle Campaign. Post is sponsored by PopSugar.
ShopStyle by POPSUGAR is a social shopping website for anyone who loves fashion, giving style-conscious consumers a place to shop the online stores they trust, all in one place. This month, they rolled out a brand new advertising campaign that I thought was actually incredibly unique and fun. They had models lay down against a plain white background with the ShopStyle logo, surrounded by the items they love the most. Some of the backgrounds are themed by color, personal style, or season. This advertising campaign is now in many major publications, and even on taxi cabs in NYC! When PopSugar asked me to create my own version of their advertising campaign for ShopStyle, I was so excited. I love opportunities to showcase my personal style and the items I love most.
This is my ShopStyle Lay-Down! Funny enough, I’m a huge dog lover and have three dogs. My littlest dog, Gizmo, came running into the room while my little sister was photographing me, and he came right on top of my lap! At first I was annoyed since he crashed my campaign, but he was just so cute and sweet that I couldn’t help but tell my little sister to just keep snapping. It turns out that I love this one the best! It’s very personal, and very me, from the fashion to the items on my board to the fluffy dog in my arms!
ITEMS ON MY SHOPSTYLE BOARD (Clockwise from top left):
- Nike Eclipse II Women’s Sneakers. These are a tough find now, but I purchased them because I’m a tomboy at heart and I’m all about comfort. These bring high fashion to sporty, and they are always a conversation starter when I’m out.
- Coach Legacy Haley Satchel in Antique Brassblack Violet. This was part of my birthday present this year from my husband, and I love, love, LOVE this bag. I believe in well-made, sturdy handbags that are classic and timeless. I’ve had many of my Coach bags for years now, and this one is my style perfectly with rich violet color and gold studs.
- Skull Scarf from Target. This scarf is from last year in Target, and I didn’t even know the designs on it were skulls at first. I love adding scarves to my look to add a pop of color or style. This one is edgy and gives my outfit a bit of a punk-rock vibe.
- Apple iPhone 5C. Of course I had to include my phone because I am never without it. I love my iPhone!
- Tan & Lace Combat Boots. These are a vintage store find, but you can find boots like these everywhere from Target to Steve Madden. I love boots, especially combat style boots, and the touch of lace keeps these feminine. I wear them with anything and everything.
- Vera Wang Studded Beanie Hat. I love hats (look at my head in the picture!), and this one is great for more formal events like going out for drinks or dinner. It sparkles in the light!
- OPI Holiday Set. I love red nail polishes, from candy apple red to dark burgundy. These OPI mini’s came in a holiday set and I’ve been wearing them like crazy.
- Target iPhone Wristlet. This was a major bargain find by me. A black studded wristlet that holds your cards, ID, and your iPhone is always a great item to have. Perfect for keeping light when you’re shopping or on the go!
- PacSun Sunglasses. I love sunglasses so much that I have way too many pairs. I love classic aviator’s and Ray Ban style sunglasses. They look great on just about everyone.
- Philosophy Amazing Grace Perfume. My favorite scent in the whole entire world and my signature scent for awhile now.
- Gizmo, the Bichon Frise & Miniature Australian Shepherd Mix. The unofficial ShopStyle dog, not for sale!
Above is a look at my “board” before I laid down on it. You can see some of the items better. My hat was covering the YSL Lipsticks in my lay-down ad, but I do love my YSL Rouge Volupte Lipsticks, as well!
I think what I love most about ShopStyle is the community. The curated lists from really fashionable people give me ideas for my own wardrobe. I love feeding off of other creative, stylish people. It’s fun to find people who share a similar style as you do in the community, and of course peek into some curated lists that might be out of my usual comfort zone, too!
Check out ShopStyle and join the community today. They have everything from clothing for the entire family, to jewelry, to home goods, to beauty items. It’s a fantastic resource for gathering your personal wish list or creating one for others. I’ll personally be using it for Christmas this year!
[ALL PHOTOGRAPHY ON THIS SITE IS TAKEN BY REBECCA KAZIMIR. NO PHOTOGRAPHS ARE TO BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION.]