By now, I think it has become abundantly apparent that I am completely obsessed with these Maybelline EyeStudio Quads. I cannot explain how velvety soft and pigmented these eyeshadows are. Not only do those two factors make me love these quads, but on top of that, they can be purchased at the drugstore – with a drugstore price tag. I keep finding myself going back for more of them, and I honestly think I am going to end up with all of them eventually. Maybelline, please keep these palettes around in your permanent line! To see the look I did using the “Sapphire Siren,” palette,
- Apply #1, a light, white-gray shimmer, to the entire eye, all the way up to the brow bone.
- Apply #2, a teal green shimmer over the inner two-thirds of your eyelid, stopping at the crease. Blend well.
- Apply #3, a sapphire blue shimmer to the outer one-third of your eyelid, and slightly into your crease. Blend out well with a fluffy blending brush.
- Apply #4, a dark black shimmer, to the outer one-third of your eyelid, really focusing on patting the color down just into that outer corner for definition.
- For the special pop in this look, apply #3 to your bottom lash line to make the teal green shimmer on your eyelids to pop even more. Follow with your favorite mascara!
For my cheeks, I simply contoured them with a matte brown two shades darker than my skin tone, and blended out well. Read our article on contouring if you’d like some pointers. For my lips, I used Maybelline VolumeXL Seduction Lipstick in “In The Nude.” The blue eyeshadow look is the star of the show, so I kept my cheeks and lips neutral.
Maybelline EyeStudio Quad’s currently retail for $6.49 at your local drugstore. You can also purchase this quad online by clicking below:
Check out Beauty Gala’s other Maybelline EyeStudio Quad Looks:
Was this post helpful?
Feel free to use the contact form, or leave a comment below.
[ALL PHOTOGRAPHY ON THIS SITE IS TAKEN BY REBECCA KAZIMIR. NO PHOTOGRAPHS ARE TO BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION.]