This is a little look that I put together using the Wet n Wild Spring Forward Palette in Nude Awakening. I thought that this would be the perfect look for a spring lunch or even Easter Sunday. The pop of blue will look great against any eye color, and it’s just enough color to be playful, not overbearing. To see how to get this look,
Above is the palette I used for this look, Nude Awakening, from the Wet n Wild Spring Forward Collection. The palette is marked accordingly.
- Apply the shade marked “Eyelid” over the entire eyelid, as well as along your bottom lash-line.
- Apply the shade marked “Crease” into the socket of your eyes, and blend this upward with a blending brush.
- Using the dark shade marked “Outer-Third,” apply it in a sideways “V” shape along the outer-third of your eye. We want to use this shade to make the look smokey, and I also applied a small amount of it along the outer-third of my lower lash-line, as well, meeting the corners of the dark color up.
- Apply the shade marked “Inner Corners” to the inner corners of your eyes. This will bring light to the look and make your eyes look more open.
- Apply black liner along your water-line.
- Using any colored liner of your choice, line your upper lash-line with a cat-liner flick. I used Milani’s Ultrafine Liquid Eyeliner in “Sparkling Turquoise.”
- Curl your lashes and apply mascara.
You’re finished! The end result is a pop of bright sea-blue color along your lash-line that looks fresh and fun against your neutral smokey eye.
You can make this look your own by using a different colored liner for your color pop, or leaving the eyeliner on your lower water-line out. Either way, the color pop is a brilliant way to add color to your spring makeup routine.
The Wet n Wild Spring Forward Collection Eyeshadow Palettes retail for $4.99 USD and are available nationwide at drugstores.
The Milani Ultrafine Liquid Liners retail for $7.49 USD and are available at select drugstores nationwide.
Both of these are high-quality drugstore finds that are inexpensive, which makes this a budget-friendly look as well.
[ALL PHOTOGRAPHY ON THIS SITE IS TAKEN BY REBECCA KAZIMIR. NO PHOTOGRAPHS ARE TO BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION.]
[This article contains a sample product provided by the brand or PR company. Beauty Gala’s opinions are our own, and we commit ourselves to honesty in our reviews and descriptions at all times. Sample products are not guaranteed a review. For consideration of your product, please send all PR requests to Rebecca@beautygala.com, or by using our Press Inquiry Form.]