With the holiday season approaching quickly, you’ll probably find yourself going to more parties and celebrations in the next few weeks. With that, comes finding the perfect outfit and the right hair and makeup to go along with it. This is a really soft, glowing, ethereal look for your upcoming holiday parties. This is great if you have more mature skin and are looking to really look “bright from within.” It’s also a great look if you generally prefer softer makeup or consider yourself a beginner at applying makeup. It’s quick, simple, and you will look super healthy and lit from within. Full tutorial and product list inside,
[Some products may be press samples.]
HOW TO GET THIS EYE MAKEUP:
- Apply a soft, light, matte brown shade into the crease of your eye and along your lower lash-line. We don’t want this shade to be dramatic or have any sparkle to it, we just want to add some depth and dimension. Also, by placing this brown underneath your lower lashes, you’re making your eyes look super large and doll-like because guess what is going into the water-line? Flesh colored liner!
- Apply a sparkling champagne shade on your entire eyelid. I used a really sparkly eyeshadow, but you can control how much shimmer or glitter you want. The products I used are listed below and I highly recommend the Stila Eyeshadow I used on my eyelid, as it’s just stunning in person.
- Apply a flesh-colored or white eyeliner onto the water-line of your eye. This step opens up the eyes, makes your eyes look brighter, wider, and more awake.
- Curl your lashes and apply mascara! You’re finished. Simple, but gorgeous.
- Wet n Wild “Walking On Eggshells” Eyeshadow Trio (the top shade in the palette)
- Stila Magnificent Metals Foil Eyeshadow in “Metallic Pixie Dust”
- MAC NW25/NC30 Chromagraphic Liner
- Dior Addict It Lash Mascara
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Caramel
HOW TO GET THE FACE MAKEUP: The point is to look like you’re glowing from within. Use a foundation that sits well with your skin and gives you a luminous finish. Apply sparkling pink blush to your cheeks, and make sure you apply highlighter generously to your cheekbones and down your nose. The lips are topped off with a coral gloss.
- Guerlain Lingerie Foundation in 04 – Beige Moyen (this is a must try foundation!)
- Revlon Photoready Concealer in 02 – Light
- Anastasia Contour Kit (Banana powder to set, deepest shade to contour)
- NARS Blush in Deep Throat
- BECCA Cosmetics Opal Highlighter
- Inglot AMC Lip Gloss in 545
THE FINISHED LOOK:
You can easily complete this look in around ten minutes tops. If you want to change it up, you can add your favorite festive lip color, such as a bright red or a dark plum shade! This is also a super appropriate way to wear sparkle to the office. It’s shimmery without being a glitter bomb.
[ALL PHOTOGRAPHY ON THIS SITE IS TAKEN BY REBECCA KAZIMIR. NO PHOTOGRAPHS ARE TO BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION.]