Zoya, well-known for their nail polish, has a lip gloss line called Hot Lips. The Zoya Hot Lips Collection consists of forty glimmering, sheer lip balms that deposit gorgeous sheen and color to your lips. These glossy lip balms are ultra moisturizing, and while I consider these to be lip glosses and not lip balms, because of the packaging, colors, and formula, they leave your lips so soft and moisturized that I understand why they are lip balms! To see swatches of the five I own, as well as learn more about these gorgeous glossies,
- Blog is a shimmery, bronzed coral orange with loads of golden shimmer in it. It applies sheer enough to be wearable with many different looks, but still deposits a beautiful golden coral sheen.
- Exquisite is a sheer, purple plum shade, with silver shimmer to it.
- Glimmer is a very light pink, almost clear gloss with pink and gold shimmer in it. This shade is absolutely gorgeous, and would be a great top coat for your favorite lip stick!
- Kiss Kiss is a bright fuchsia purple with silver, purple, and blue reflects in it.
- Sweet Tart is a sheer muted plum with very noticeable silver shimmer to it.
Zoya Hot Lips Glossy Lip Balm’s are completely non-sticky, and smell fabulous. They have a light, fruity scent to them that makes them even more appealing to wear. If you are a lip balm or lip gloss lover, you will love Zoya Hot Lips!
I purchased my Zoya Hot Lips Glossy Lip Balm’s during a Twitter promotion they were having, which Zoya does fairly often. Be sure to follow them on Twitter and like them on Facebook to stay in the loop for great promotions on their products.
Zoya Hot Lips Glossy Lip Balm retail for $6 each, and can be browsed and purchased online by clicking this link. With forty shades to choose from, there is something for everyone!
Was this post helpful?
Feel free to use the contact form, or leave a comment below.
[ALL PHOTOGRAPHY ON THIS SITE IS TAKEN BY REBECCA KAZIMIR. NO PHOTOGRAPHS ARE TO BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION.]
[Product purchased with my own money.]