I recently found this eye makeup look in a folder on my computer that I did around the same time I was swatching the OPI Femme de Cirque Collection. I didn’t put two and two together then, but I realized it was definitely inspired by the nail polish collection, which has gorgeous baby pinks and sheer pale beige-pinks in it. I put this look together in under ten minutes, and I used my Coastal Scents 88 Palette. Inside, I show you what shades I used, and a quick tutorial on how to put this look together if you want to, as well!
The Inspiration: OPI Femme de Cirque Collection
The palette I used: Coastal Scents 88 Palette
- Apply the beige shimmer shade to the inner corner of your eyes, and on the inner corner of your bottom lash line as well.
- Apply the light pink-purple over your entire eyelid up to the crease.
- Sweep the darker pink and purple (on the bottom of the palette) together, and blend out into your crease.
- Apply the purple and a tiny bit of the black into the outer third of your eye for extra definition. Be sure to blend well!
- Apply eyeliner to your upper lash line and lower water line, stopping about two-thirds of the way in.
- Apply mascara and you’re ready to go!
The finished look:
I don’t typically stop my eyeliner on my lower lash line only two-thirds in, so this was a change for me. The result looks a bit harsh up close, but looked much better overall than lining all the way. I felt that lining all the way in closed my eyes up, and made them look smaller. I really enjoyed the pop of beige shimmer in the inner corners of my eyes because it made those pink and purple hues look that much brighter. You can also use a cream base such as NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in “Milk,” on your lid to make the bright colors pop even more.
Feel free to use the contact form, or leave a comment below.
[ALL PHOTOGRAPHY ON THIS SITE IS TAKEN BY REBECCA KAZIMIR. NO PHOTOGRAPHS ARE TO BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION.]