I was in Ulta this afternoon browsing around when I stumbled upon this gorgeous kit of eye pencils from CARGO. They are 100% waterproof and smudge proof, making them ideal for this time of year. Of course, I swatched these on my hand in the store, and each pencil was ultra pigmented. I also loved that these pencils had a soft feel to their tips, making them easy to apply to your eyes. Throughout the entire day, the pencil swatches did not budge from my hand, even through several washes of my hands! To see more photographs and swatches,
This kit comes with five eye pencils:
- Sparkling Deep Green is a gorgeous teal green shade with golden flecks of shimmer and glitter in it. This is my favorite in the kit.
- Frosted Steel Blue is a grayish medium blue shade. This shade, like the others in the kit, has a metallic finish to it.
- Electric Green is a vivid lime green.
- Metallic Hot Turquoise is a bright sky blue metallic.
- Funky Purple is a medium purple metallic with extremely fine bits of dark purple shimmer in it.
Of course, what is most attractive about this eye pencil kit is that they claim to withstand water and be completely smudge proof. So, I put them to the test, even after the swatches lasted on my hand through hand washing…
You can see in the after photograph that the only one that slightly smudged was the purple pencil, and it smudged ever so slightly. These pencils are completely budge-proof and will come off only with eye makeup remover. The shades that CARGO made this kit with are fantastically vivid and cheerful, and are perfect for spring and summer. I can see myself using these during the summer on the way home from the beach or the pool, for a quick beach bum to beach babe look.
The CARGO Swimmables Eye Pencil Kit retails for $18 at Ulta stores, and can also be browsed or purchased online by clicking this link.
Was this post helpful?
Feel free to use the contact form, or leave a comment below.
[ALL PHOTOGRAPHY ON THIS SITE IS TAKEN BY REBECCA KAZIMIR. NO PHOTOGRAPHS ARE TO BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION.]