Back in August I purchased the Anastasia Amrezy Palette and I fell in love with it deeply. I use it on a daily basis, so when I found out that they were doing more collaborations with Instagram stars and makeup artists, my curiosity got the best of me. I was not going to purchase this palette but I am certainly glad that I did because the pigmentation and shades are absolutely gorgeous. This is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Tamanna Palette, and it is named after “DressYourFace” on Instagram, who is beyond talented and gorgeous. I picked it up at Sephora over the weekend on a whim and I’ve been playing with it since. I put together a very warm, Autumn-inspired look for you. Full details and tutorial inside,
HOW TO GET THIS LOOK:
Here is a look at the palette (after I dipped into it already, sorry!) without any numbers marking how to achieve the look. Here is a numbered guide for you:
- Apply Shade 1 to the crease and socket of your eye, blending generously upward toward your brow-bone. Layer this on and apply it quite high up. This is our transitional shade and will make blending so much easier!
- Apply Shade 2 to the crease of the eye ONLY. Use a fluffy blending brush and work this into the socket. Do not extend this shade upward too far, as we want this berry wine shade in the crease only.
- Apply Shade 3 to the eyelid.
- Apply Shade 4 to the outer third of your eyelid for a smokey effect. Blend this well.
- Apply Shade 5 to your brow-bone, softening the brow-bone area up a bit.
- Apply Shade 6 to the very, very outer corner of your eyelids, patting it on lightly. This is just to add a dark depth and dimension to the outer corner. Be careful working with this shade because it is pigmented and you don’t want to make the colors muddy. One or two dabs will do!
- Apply Shade 1 along your lower lash-line and smoke it out with Shade 2.
The only eyeliner I used was the L’oreal Silkissime Liner in “Gold” along the lower water-line to add a pop of gold. I applied House of Lashes “Bambie” Lashes and finished the look up!
This is the perfect autumn-inspired look!
FOR THE FACE AND LIPS:
I kept my skin looking neutral and used a matte berry lipstick to tie everything together. Here is what I used:
- Japonesque Luminous Foundation
- NARS Contour Blush in Paloma
- MAC Cosmetics “Crazed Imagination” Blush
- BECCA Cosmetics Opal Highlighter
- Anastasia Beverly Hills “Auburn” Brow Pencil
- Maybelline “Touch of Spice” Matte Lipstick
[ALL PHOTOGRAPHY ON THIS SITE IS TAKEN BY REBECCA KAZIMIR. NO PHOTOGRAPHS ARE TO BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION.]